A Healthy Lifestyle for Pets?

I subscribe to a few magazines just like everyone else, but I do tend to go towards the healthy, all-natural, self-sufficient magazines like Natural Home, Grit, Herb Companion and my all time favorite, Mother Earth.  Why? Because I dream of living a full self sufficient life, living off the land and grid, eating as healthy as we were intended to do and to live a more simple life.  What do I really do?  I use everything I learn in there and apply it to my pets.  So while I sit here eating my burger and fries, my dog eats meat from a free ranged, hormone free cow, vegetables grown right here in the area without pesticides, and the highest quality supplement on the market (shameless plug for Casey Pets Essential Supplement).

We hear day after day how a healthy lifestyle is not only recommended for people, it is now essential.  How many of us want to do just that and just can't seem to follow through?  Guilty here that is for sure.  There is hope for us that want this though.

Try starting with your pet.  I know it sounds a little crazy to think of designing a lifestyle for your dog or cat...or even your goldfish for that matter!  If you start with them, you may just see your life changing as well.  And it is always easier to do this with someone at your side.

With the help of my colleagues, we are going to begin to bring some wonderful ideas to you on how to improve your life through improving your pet's life.  Please feel free to add your ideas to the mix as well! ~ Tara




0 comments:

Post a Comment