What's Your Pet's Way of Getting Attention?

One endearing trait of pets everywhere is their way to show love by just a simple nuzzle of the hand or a flat out body slam! No matter how your pet does it, they all show affection somehow and when they do, your heart will just melt.

My British Golden, Alley, will come up, sit right in front of me (to get the best angle of course) and then out stretch her front paws as if asking for a hug. If I am lying on the floor with Alley, she will instantly put one of her arms over one of mine! My Bichon goes for a more direct approach by just rolling over to have her belly rubbed. She won’t leave my side no matter where we go.
Think your pet does something even better? Let us know!!!
Nancy



1 comments:

Unknown said...

My little dog Poloka lives up to her name Pokie...if I'm not paying attention to her, she will come over and actually poke me with her nose. Sometimes it is so very slight but I know she is there. Then of course her dramatic ways of just flopping her head on my chest and looking up at me always works as does her standing right in front of the TV.
My cat...well he is never the one to be ignored and if I do...I'm in for a battle with him. His best trick, stand in front of the computer with his head just so that I can't see the screen! I have to admit though when he sleeps on my pillow at night and I wake to feel a small paw resting on my forehead...I melt. ~ Tara

Post a Comment